Thursday, October 17, 2013

Showcase Ribbon and Lace and our new DT members....


Whoohoo today we are having a blast here over at MilkCoffee as it is not only our Ribbon and Lace Showcase it is also time to announce our new Design Team members and I hope they are just as Exited as we are over at MilkCoffee headquarters.

So first I am showing the Ribbon and Lace projects...

This gorgeouss card is made by Kaly isn't this stunning. I love every littlle detail of it Sooo pretty.

And then this cute one from me ( Ria) I used the new digistamp girl with rose hairclip. I love the cheeky wink she is giving ;) 


And today we are very pleased to see that we are joined by our own Esme and Nathaza, the illustrators of MilkCoffee Stamps. She created this lovely card for the showcase. How awesome is that ;)




So but without further blabla from me I am here to announce the new girls that have made it to our DT.

We would like to welcome:
To our Challenge and Showcase teams. Please email MilkCoffee

We are overwhelmed with the responses and we are very sorry we could not offer you all a dt position. But we will be holding guest designer calls on occasion and we hope you will join in again then.
For those that did not make it this time to our DT please email MilkCoffee and we will send you a sweet surprise. Email with the subject Maybe next time. This is only for the girls that have applied but did not make the dt this time. We know who applied so please do not email if you have not applied :)

We all wish you a lovely week and you will soon see our new DT with their gorgeouss work.
hugs Ria

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Welcome aboard new members!

RiNNE said...

OMG!!!!!! I didn't know that was me!! I was just curious that there was a name similar to mine up there!! Thanks so much, Ria and Milk Coffee!!! You made my night- so happy!! Those cards are gorgeous, ladies! Congrats to the others!!

Rosica Katreva said...

That's my name??? OMG!!! I'm speechless. Thank you soooo much ladies. Yupiiiiiii :)))))))))

Danni said...

Congrats to the new team members and gorgeous creations!

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to the new DT members! you will absolutely LOVE being on this team! everyone is just so friendly and supportive! :) hooray for all of you!!!!!!!

Jane Savage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Savage said...

OMG I'm with you Rinne. I saw a 'Jane' on the list & thought 'that can't be me' but it was! (Are you sure?) BIG SHOCK!! WOW!! Thank you so very, very much. I'm totally overwhelmed and in a state of shock! I think I'd better have a lie down. :D xx

Sam K said...

Wow, me too...hehe...I saw the name and didn't for one second think it was me, I just wanted to click through and take a look at the new DT :)Boy was I shocked, my jaw actually hit my keyboard lol and it took a few seconds to register I was actually looking at my blog :)
Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity :)
Hey to everyone new and old and
Congratulations to all.

Fantastic Ribbon and lace creations
Sam
x

Unknown said...

Eeeeek, I am so happy. Thanks for picking me as one of the new DT's :)
Can't wait to join in with all my new pals, Lou x

Unknown said...

Hello Admin. I really Liked your Blog. It was an Awesome experience reading , you have written an

awesome article. Well i have made a Blog on
Happy New Year 2016
Merry Christmas 2015 in Advance
Merry Christmas 2015 Lyrics Carols
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Spanish
Happy New Year 2016 Advance

ladwasur said...

clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale cheats
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online
clash royale hack online